ATDPTI

This book is not one of my favorites but keeps me occupied when I am reading it. The main characters are total opposites and cannot be separated. Junior is a character is does not have an off button. He is a little immature I guess. His friend Rowdy is totally different but they are best friends.

I want to read a little bit more because the Reservation is confusing to me. Some people pretty much have a good life there and then there are some people who do not like it. The author goes into depth on how people live on the Reservation. This makes interesting and pretty cool.

Comments

  1. I agree with you about wanting to hear more abuot the reservation. I also agree that the book is interesting and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I don't find the reservation that confusing. But I do see where that confusion is coming from.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Political post

Free Post

Vocabulary Post