Summer of 2017

My summer is great every year because I am out of school for 3 months. It is full of fun times but also learning new things. I started my summer by going to the beach in Destin, Florida with my friend Ethan. It was the third years in a row going with his family. This was a great time to spend with other people other than my family. I got. back and was really laid back at my house. I thought for a while and saw that I was close enough to my friend to where I could ride my bike to his house. I asked my mom and we looked at a map of the area. We found a back way and it worked fine. Towards the third week of summer, my friend and I were riding our bikes to restaurants and other places.

My friend transferred schools last year. He moved to a school in Mississippi and I was pretty sad. They had a soccer camp at the school and I signed up for it. The entire Episcopal soccer team went to get some training before club and school started. It was really fun to play some soccer and go and see my friend. When it was over we went to his camp in Pass Christian. We went water skiing and tubing in the water. When we got back my grandfather took a decline in health. This was crazy but it was going to be fine. The summer was great but went by very fast.

Comments

  1. Your summer sounds like it was fun! I saw you at the beach and it was so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Political post

Free Post

Vocabulary Post