A Boy's Day

     One rainy day is the summer of 2017 my friends and I were bored at out houses.We wanted to do something but we did not know what to do. We texted each other to say that we were going to meet at Bocage to play basketball and what ever else we could do. Bocage is a club that my friends and I are members of. So we met there and we played a heated and competitive game of basketball. Later we found and football and had a great idea. We were going to play a game in the muddy field at Bocage. It was going to be 2 v 2 with an all time quarterback. Every time we would run a route there would be someone slipping and land on the ground. It was one of th best I had all summer.

     After the muddy and sweaty game of football we got something to eat. We were the only ones there becasue it rained the entire day. The food was great and was very much needed. Finally after the meal we played hand tennis on the tennis courts. This is a game that we made up by ourselves. It is basically tennis but with some different rules. This was very entertaining but dangerous at the same time. These courts were not the clay ones they were madeout of concrete. Sometimes we slipped but no got injured. This day was so fun that we stayed until 2:30 in the afternoon to 9:00 at night. This was the best time I had in the summer with my gang.


Comments

  1. I remember that day and all the fun we had. Your writing flowed and was smooth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Political post

Free Post

Vocabulary Post